Ընտրիր ճիշտ տարբերակը
- Glasgow is the biggest (big, biggest, bigger) city in Scotland and one of the largest (large, larger, largest) cities in Britain.
- It is the best (good, best, better) book I have ever read.
- This box is smaller (smallest, smaller, small) than that one.
- Ann is more beautiful (more beautiful, most beautiful, beautiful) than Mary.
- He is the thinnest (thin, thinner, thinnest) boy in our class.
Նախադասությունները գրիր փակագծերում գրված ժամանակաձևերով
- Many tourists visit to the west coast of Scotland. (անցյալ)
Many tourists visited to the west coast of Scotland.
- They speak to him. (ապառնի)
They will speak to him.
- I usually listen to music.(ներկա շարունակական)
Now I’m listening to music.
- England became interested the New World too. (ներկա անորոշ)
England becomes interested the New World too.
- I know the names of plants. (անցյալ)
I knew the names of plants.
Կազմիր հատուկ հարցեր
- He was a brave and honest officer. (3)
Who was he?
What kind of officer was he?
Who was a brave and honest officer?
- Thanksgiving day perhaps is the most important day in America. (4)
What day is the most important day in America?
What day perhaps is the most important day in America?
What kind of day is thanksgiving day in America?
What country is thanksgiving day the most important day in?
- I had dinner on the plane and a few drinks. (4)
What did I have?
Where did I have dinner?
How much of drink I had with the dinner on the plate?
Who had dinner on the plate and a few drinks?
Տեղադրիր some or any
- I have some books on my table.
- Do you want any drink?
- They haven’t got any milk in their fridge.
- There is some water in the glass.
- Is there any grass in the garden.